1. “WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE”
Whatever will be will not be; you have to make it be. You have a part to play in what will be in your life, so don’t leave it to chance.
2. “HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE” Why settle for half bread when you can get a full bread or even own a bakery. This is a limiting belief that positions you to settle for less and it is a mediocre philosophy.
3. “A FOOL AT FORTY IS A FOOL FOREVER” A fool at any age can be a fool forever if he refuses to let go of his foolishness. It is never too late to become wise because the day you wake up and wise up is the day you CHANGE!
4. “FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL”
Yes! Physical fingers in your hands are not equal but that does not make any of them valueless. Lose one and you realise that they are all valuable. You are not even a finger, so why look down on yourself.
5. “LIFE BEGINS AT FORTY”
If you are below forty and believe this, I feel so sorry for you because it means you are not yet alive.
6. “WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN”
Is your age coming down? Is your wisdom and knowledge coming down? Is the price of goods coming down? Think my friend!
7. “HE WHO LAUGH LAST, LAUGHS BEST!”
Why laugh last when you can laugh always and why laugh best when laughter is not a competition. When we programmed ourselves with these strange philosophies, they limit and restrict us.
Change the way you think and talk..
You will change your world…